Artisan Handmade Lacquered Wooden Dining Spoon and Chopsticks Set
- LACQUER ART: Appraised by many for their test of time and preservation of tradition, Lacquerware craftmanship has been a tradition of Korean culture for many years. Our spoon and chopsticks cutlery set combine the outstanding lacquer art with modern designs to feature splendid colors, refined lines and natural grains of trees as their basic qualities.
- MASTERFUL ARTISANSHIP: Traditional lacquering requires honest, rigorous focus and labor to produce the best results. This mastery of craftsmanship down to the minute details is what makes our utensils unique. Each of our utensils go through multiple stages (at least five times or more) of sand papering, varnishing (applying lacquer) and drying to achieve the end product.
- MODERN DESIGN: Made with traditional artisanship but modern elegance, the utensils are ergonomically comfortable in hand. They are light weight and sits firm in hand without slipping so that chopsticks beginners can confidently enjoy their meal. They also enhance dining experience with their modest beauty. Each color portrays four seasons of the year and naturally present harmony and relaxation effect to the dining table.
- HEALTHY & WHOLESOME: The natural anti-bacterial, antiseptic, and deodorizing properties of lacquered spoon and chopsticks make them a great addition to your kitchen for healthier dining. The multiple layers of lacquer coating preserve the wood exceptionally. Cleaning them with common dish washing detergents and handling hot or cold foods will not tarnish or alter their quality easily. We highly recommend hand washing and air drying them for long term use.
- MADE IN KOREA: Designed and manufactured in Korea. Delivers outstanding performance and exceptional quality.